Monday, October 3, 2016

October 3, 2016: Knocking and Knocking


Well hello everyone!!  This week was awesome! I got to go back to my bean area and work there for the day!! It was way successful, Elder Bruce and I found 2 Q'S and had tons of fun!!  But sorry for the short email because it's district pday but I want to share a miracle of enduring to the end and always not knowing how much good you do.

 

So the last day with my last comp in Miyako, we were Streeting and we found this college kid in the last hour of the night. He was the guy that showed the most interest out of anyone I have talked to.  He was bubbling with excitement honestly.  But I transferred without hearing anything about him since then.  The other week I got a letter from my last comp saying that he came to church, meet with the missionaries, had multiple lessons with them and has a bap date.  He is on his way to being baptized.  He was the best because he was somebody who finally showed interest at the end of a hard day, a hard transfer.

He is awesome and from what it sounds he will be dunked.  Sometimes we don't see all the good we do or the immediate impact of what happens.

But it is there and if we try our best and help people along the way, then we have nothing to regret at the end of the day.  No regrets, just wake up do your best and repeat.  Do you best and God will help fill in!!  Love you all!

Elder Halverson

ハルバソン長老~日本仙台伝道部

 


 

#fourthfloorlastdoor

President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment