Friday, August 4, 2017

July 17, 2017 Zoo Day


Hey family and friends!
 
Today was district pday and we went to the zoo!

Took a lot of photos and had a great time.  I'll send some photos home 🏑!  They are pretty good so mom, I think you will be happy.  Haha.
 
Well as for this week it was hot again!  We found a new investigator who is a college student that said we could come back and talk with him when he enters summer break.  Always love hearing that.

I've really been treated so nice by all the members here!  They are taking us to Costco next Monday and then a few days after that we are going to a baseball game in Sendai.  One thing that I have really come to know on my mission is that there are really no bad area because it is the members in every single area are what makes it a good place to be.  I love the members here, they are all awesome!!

 The church is true and God lives!

I'll send lots of photos to compensate for the lack of writing!

Elder Halverson

ハルバソン長老~ζ—₯ζœ¬δ»™ε°δΌι“ιƒ¨
 








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment