Monday, May 8, 2017

May 8, 2017: Hello everyone!


I'm sending a quick email cause some craziness is happening here in Iwaki.  So just this morning we got a call from President Smith and told us that there is an emergency transfer.  I am staying in Iwaki but my comp and the district leader will be leaving.  So for the next couple of weeks I will be the only zone leader of the Koriyama zone and the district leader of the Iwaki district.  My beloved Elder Fonoimoana is going to become comps with my last Elder Price up in Morioka.  It's sad to see him go especially in the middle of the transfer.  But it is what it is.  So for the time being the next two weeks are going to be with Elder Taylor who is a great guy and really wants to improve.  It's going to be great working with him. 

Love you all!

Elder Halverson

ハルバソン長老~日本仙台伝道部
 




7 hours of labor equals a pretty good sunburn! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment