Tuesday, May 30, 2017

May 22, 2017: Iwaki lets ๐Ÿ’ƒ


Hello everyone.  The days of being the solo zone leader, district leader are over.  We had transfer calls last night and my new comp is Elder Dance from Logan Utah.  We actually graduated the same year and he went to Mountain Crest.  I am way excited to work with him.  As for the weather in Iwaki.. it's hot!  Everyday last week reached at least 30c with 100% humidity.  It reminds my of last year when I was in Miyako.

This week we had two days of service for a member who is moving houses.  This member is the one who is always way happy and takes the missionaries to all you can eat sushi and stuff.  So for years she has lived in this "shack" (for lack of a better word) and is moving into a brand new "palace".  Her circumstances kinda forced her into this old place but even though she lived in this crappy place she was always very happy and smiling.  It gave me a new look on trials and adversity.  After that, I was totally fine with going out and housing all day even if I got rejected all day cause some people have it worse but are still happy.   Really cool experience.  Let's choose to be happy!



Excited about this 3 week transfer and the business!  See you all next week.

John 3:16!

Elder Halverson

ใƒใƒซใƒใ‚ฝใƒณ้•ท่€~ๆ—ฅๆœฌไป™ๅฐไผ้“้ƒจ

No comments:

Post a Comment