Monday, August 8, 2016

August 8, 2016: It was hot!


Ok so this week was filled with bus rides and meetings.  On Monday we jumped on a bus going to Sendai that took about 6 hours so I didn't really get a pday but it was way cool once I got to SendaiThere were a ton of mission buds at the mission home that I got to see!  It was so much fun!  Got to meet up and chat with them all.  Anyway the next day was all meetings and bus rides back to the "metropolis" of Miyako.  But serious President Smith is a genius.  Both in world knowledge and the gospel.  He is unbelievable.  I hope someday that I can be like that.   

But after we get home and settle in, it was time to get to work!  Funny when I say “get to work” cause almost all of our appointments fell through and the ones we meet with didn't want to continue meeting for various reasons.  So that left us with a lot of finding time.  And a lot of learning.  On Saturday we found from the time we left the apartment till we came home. We found the entire day, from 12-8 and all but one rejected us.  BUT it was so much fun, preaching the gospel is fun and it brought Elder Kudo and I joy today.  The one person that didn’t send us away has the potential of becoming a solid PI, they want to learn about the purpose of life.    

*I learned that “found” or “finding” means tracting

Also we had a lot of fun this week and we are seeing miracles and lots to go and find! 

Love you all and I know that the church is true and Christ is the bishop of our souls and he is always taking care of us.  Love you and and じゃね 

See 1 Peter 2:21-25. And bible dictionary under bishop.

It is fun hearing from you at home.  Thank you!



Elder Halverson 

ハルバソン長老~日本仙台伝道部
 





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment