Monday, September 12, 2016

September 12, 2016: Leaving Home Again :(


Well I am transferring!  Why is it that once an area gets fun and stuff starts to go your way, it all gets restarted?  But that is God’s will and it's good enough for me!!  

I have loved my time in Miyako and I am almost in tears writing this email.  It's been the greatest area with the best people here to help out the missionaries.  I am eternally grateful for the members in Miyako and all they do and how great they are.  So I am going to Furukawa with a new Japanese companion named Elder Koide and that's really all I know.  Haha 

Well this week our investigator with a bap date has been amazing.  We meet with her 3 times this week and taught her all of the plan of salvation and the gospel of Jesus Christ.  During the lessons the spirit was there and we all were getting the gift of tongues.  I was able to explain concepts of the gospel that I never had before and it was all coming to me.  I know that she is going to be baptized and she will be happy cause Heavenly Father was making it possible for Elder Kudo and I to teach her clearly.  This week was full of miracles.  Last night before heading home we stopped this guy and started to talk about God and he loved it said “I love the feeling of this type of talk” and he asked us for another appointment and asked to get the Book of Mormon before I offered it :). I love this, it is so much fun and every day is a blessing :). I love the gospel, I love the Book of Mormon, and my family:). Sorry I don't have much time cause I am leaving soon!  Love you all!



Elder Halverson 

ハルバソン長老~日本仙台伝道部
 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment